Motor Traders (Garages)

Are you a motor trader involved in the servicing repairs, buying & selling vehicles?

stuarts-logoIf so you will need to consider the following covers:

Road Risks

To cover you & your employees to drive any vehicle which is in your custody or control as a motor trader for business use. Cover can be extended to include social, domestic & pleasure use.

Internal Risk

This covers Public Liability on the premises and can be extended to include Employers Liability, faulty workmanship & products cover.

Material Damage

To cover the buildings, fixtures & fittings owned or leased by a motor trader.

Dublin: +353 (0) 1 205 5600
Drogheda: +353 (0) 41 983 7660